Weddings at Normandy
Normandy is a beautiful church in which to have your wedding. Weddings at Normandy are a worship experience, in addition to being a celebration of God’s love for you and your love for each other. The information shown is just a summary, but may help you in making a decision about having Normandy host your wedding.
1. We perform weddings for members and non-members in our Chapel, 50-75 guests, and in our Sanctuary, 275-300 guests.
2. As we consider weddings a sacrament of our Church, one of our pastors must officiate at your wedding.
3. Weddings are only performed on Saturdays.
5. Costs vary greatly depending on the requirements of your service so we are unable to quote you an exact cost until the details are confirmed by our wedding coordinator. For non-members, the minimum cost of a wedding in the sanctuary is $1,750, in the chapel $1,375.
5. Normandy does not host wedding receptions,
6. We believe that God loves all of his children, but according to the strictures of the worldwide United Methodist Church there are restrictions on performing weddings or blessings of a civil ceremony for gay or lesbian couples. Please contact our pastors to understand these restrictions and alternatives.
7. If you are interested in having a wedding at Normandy, contact our Church Office, 433.1636, to see if the date is available. If so our wedding coordinator will contact you to answer your questions and to help plan the details of your wedding.
For more general information on weddings at our church, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.